Radius Networks offers a wide range of hardware, software and proximity services designed to enable hyper-proximity, micro-location engagement capabilities and analytics in today's leading mobile apps, products and technologies.
RadBeacon Config App
- Director - Adding RadBeacons to Monitor
- Eddystone - Additional Information
- Error Message - "Eddystone configuration service not supported by this beacon"
- Error Message - "Either the beacon is not configurable or cannot be connected for some other reason"
- Physical Web - Information
- Proximity Kit/Android iBeacon Library - Canceling a Paid Subscription
Sales, Shipping, & Return Policies
- Do I need to pay a monthly fee to leverage RadBeacons for Google Nearby?
- How do I use an External USB Bluetooth Module?
- How do I use the SDK and services?
- How long can my Eddystone Physical Web URL be?
- Is it possible to change the functionality of the button on the RadBeacon Dot?
- What are common Scavenger Hunt App Metadata values?