Configuring Dot Beacons Utilizing the Physical Web
Please configure one beacon at a time.
1. Download the RadBeacon app
2. Turn on the beacon: press it once and you should see the green LED flash once
3. Press and hold for 5 seconds, and you should see the green LED flash twice
4. Open the RadBeacon app and scan for the RadBeacon
- For iOS users: Swipe down on the empty beacon list to begin scanning for configurable beacons.
- For Android users: Press the “scan” button.
5. Tap on the beacon in the list that you would like to configure
6. Turn on Eddystone URL
7. Turn all others beacon formats off
8. Enter your HTTPS URL
9. Save all of the above settings
- For iOS users: Press the “actions” button, then “apply settings”
- For Android users: Press the “apply” button in the top right corner
10. When prompted to enter the 8-digit PIN is 00000000
11. If you choose to update your PIN, press the “actions” button followed by the “update pin” button