Once a customer has entered the Premise, they will go to a waiting area where a staff member will promptly come out to deliver the User’s order for pickup. Creating the Pick Up areas is simple and the tool functions similar to how the Draw Premise tool was used.
- Go to the Pickup Areas on the merchant portal and click
- To add a new pick up area, you can use either button at the top right
or at the bottom of the page
- Enter a Name for your Pick up zone (can be simple such as Pickup 1 or descriptive e.g. “Front Waiting zone”)
- Using the same tool as the Draw Premise, we will create a polygon for the pickup areas.
- The Pickup area should be inside your Premise area.
- To modify the Pickup polygon, you can click and drag the points that you created. To delete the entire polygon, Use the Trash Icon (click the Trash Icon and then click the polygon) to delete. Additionally, you can also click it and hit backspace.
- The same rules apply here, you will need at least 5 points (last one is the first point, to close the shape).
- Select a color for the pick up area
The Optional Hardware options are not needed. These do not need to be filled.
You are able to create as many Pickup zones as you’d like, just repeat this process.
will also allow you to change the order of your Pickup zones (the order which they show on the drop down menu for the User)