What are the Customer Location Platform/Table Service best practices?
- Ensure Table Service runner starts at the Order Assembly Table (OAT), not the Table Service monitor - this will ensure the fastest assembly of Table Service orders. Tents indicated on the Table Service monitor but not on the OAT are not real orders.
- Use the zone indicated on the Table Service monitor for initial proximity of the customer and keep an eye out for the numbered table tent the customer will be using as the 'Loc' on the OAT/Pick Ticket - this will help to more quickly identify where they are sitting. The 'Loc" number should be used to confirm with the customer as the order is delivered and the table tent is collected.
- Ensure table tents are always returned to a holder, front counter, or other designated storage area after collecting it from the customer.
- Check that the tents are always stocked and evenly distributed amongst the kiosks
- Do not overfill the table tent holders. Try to limit the tent stack to no more than ten tents.